Business Goals for 2018 – first part of the year, you can look back and see your achievements, your SEO efforts, your setbacks. Every small thing has made you a better person, a better professional, a better entrepreneur. This is the right time
On-Page Keyword Optimization
On-Page Keyword Optimization – Keyword optimization (also known as keyword research) is the act of researching, analyzing and selecting the best keywords to target to drive qualified traffic from search engines to your website.
Keyword search optimization is a critical step in initial stages of search engine marketing, for both paid and organic search. If you do a bad job at selecting your target keywords, all your subsequent efforts will be in vain. So it’s vital to get keyword optimization right.
But optimizing keywords isn’t something you do ONLY at the outset of a search marketing campaign. Ongoing keyword optimization is necessary to keep uncovering new keyword opportunities and to expand your reach into various keyword verticals.
So keyword optimization isn’t a set it and forget it process. By continuously performing keyword analysis and expanding your database of keywords, your site traffic, leads and sales will continue to grow.
Benefits of On-Page Keyword Optimization
In a recent survey, participants listed keyword optimization as one of the hardest tasks in search engine marketing. Because of its difficult nature, most site owners, marketers and bloggers don’t spend enough time optimizing keywords. This is ironic since optimizing keywords is the most important aspect of SEO and PPC. If you don’t choose and use keywords your customers are searching for, you won’t get found. That means no traffic, no sales, no money.
So to look at the big picture, you must practice search engine keyword optimization to:
- Drive qualified traffic to your website: To drive searchers to your site, you must optimize for the keywords they’re searching for
- Measure traffic potential: Analyzing the popularity of keywords helps you gauge the size of a potential online market.
- Write effective content: By incorporating optimized keywords into your website content, you can connect instantly with potential customers and address their needs.
- Understand user behavior: By analyzing the words that your customers use, you get an idea of their needs and how to service those needs
On-Page Keyword Optimization Audit
Analyze any URL and Keyword combination against factors known to affect website rankings
- Optimize pages in your domain by knowing where your keywords show up both in content and source code
- Analyze pages on your website not yet in results to discover its effectiveness score
- Examine a competitor’s page to find out keywords they may be targeting
- Monitor a page that contains your paid banner ad to see if your keywords and the specific page correlate
Our SEO articles are written by experts with years of experience in SEO and Digital Marketing.
- Business Goals for 2018
- Google Ranking Factors 2018
Google Ranking Factors 2018 – Google is forever changing their search algorithm. This is a result of the giant search engine being keen on giving us, the users, the best possible results. So, what do we need to be prepared for in 2018? With sea
- Content Auditing Tools
Content Auditing Tools – When you write content, its main purpose is to be effective. However, effective content is relevant only with respect to key performance indicators. These indicators help businesses to stay focused and aligned with the
- SEO for Property Agents
SEO for Property Agents – We are property SEO specialists in Malta. We will get you ahead of your competition in Google.com, Google.com.mt and Google.co.com and help you gain more enquiries from vendors and landlords. The Importance of Search E
- SEO for School and Course Website
SEO for School and Course Website – Meta tags are pieces of text describing a webpage’s content – the meta tags do not show on the page, but only in the html code of it, “behind the scenes”. Moreover, LearnWorlds uses these